Laser Cutting and Trimming
Church Metal uses laser cutting as our primary method to cut blanks for use by metal spinning and fabrication. We also use laser cutting to trim and add features in spun or fabricated parts.
- From 24 gage to 1/2″ Steel – DQ, CQ, HSLA
- From 20 gage to 1/4″ Stainless Steel – 304,409,439
- Clean cutting available – eliminating oxygenated edge, improving welds.
- Use customer flat and 3D models to eliminate programming costs.
- Cut features before and/or after the spinning process
- Flange bolt hole circles
- Tube fitting
- Press brake bending
- Tapping and countersinking
- Extrusion and other press forming