- Material handling with fork lift - must be proficient with experience. Load automated material handling tower.
- Read part drawings, blueprints, and work instructions to ensure parts are cut to customer specifications.
- Monitor cut conditions, speeds and feeds to ensure quality cut, and optimal machine operation
- Measure and inspect dimensions of in-process and finished product using precision measuring instruments to ensure conformance to specifications for quality.
- Resolve quality and mechanical problems, making minor equipment adjustments as needed.
- Inspect and maintain workplace and equipment for compliance with safety requirements.
- Perform preventative maintenance on a daily and weekly basis.
- Set up future jobs on other lasers while machines are operating and cutting.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum 2+ years’ work experience in manufacturing environment.
- Excellent material handling skills.
- Ability to problem solve, multitask, and work independently.
- Ability to read blueprints, proficient math and computer skills.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Referral program
- Health savings account
- Bonus pay
Job Responsibilities The Laser Operator will manage laser operations including setting up and operating laser, loading and unloading material, and running the required production programs. Experience ...
Operate equipment including metal spinning lathe, seam welder or 5-axis laser. Operator may also do some cleaning and packaging of parts and de-nesting depending on work load. Operator will load/unload parts from equipment, check cosmetic features of parts. While previous experience in measuring metal parts would be a plus, Operator will be trained to use multiple measuring devices including tape measure, caliper, height gage and circumference tape.
Job requires medium physical and mental effort. Must have the capability to stand for long periods and handle parts weighing up to 35 pounds. Must have good mechanical aptitude and good math skills. Some experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
Operate equipment including metal spinning lathe, seam welder or 5-axis laser. Operator may also do some cleaning and packaging of parts and de-nesting depending on work load. Operator will load/u...
Setup and operate CNC equipment including metal spinning lathe. Operator will mount and check tooling, monitor the process, complete required measurements, tear down and clean machine between part cha...